Zambia Gott Katie

Image hosting by Photobucket I hope everybody enjoys my site. I will try to update it as often as I can but since internet is limited, it may be hard but stick with me. Thanks everybody!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

STOP MAILING TO MY ADDRESS

Hello Everybody,
I just wanted to let you all know to STOP mailing things to my Kitwe address. I am finding out my site this Thursday so in the next few weeks I will post my new address. On Saturday I am actually going to my site and staying there for a week so after that I will post it (if I get the address). If you have mailed things in the past few days to a week, I will still get them, it will just take alot longer. Thank you for all the cards and letters...I am saving them all.

Love you all..Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home