Zambia Gott Katie

Image hosting by Photobucket I hope everybody enjoys my site. I will try to update it as often as I can but since internet is limited, it may be hard but stick with me. Thanks everybody!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Address during training

Hello everybody,
I just wanted to let everybody know what my address will be during the first 3 months while I am in training. Make sure you write "Air Mail" or "Par Avion" on all letters and please number them. On average it will take around 2-4 weeks for a letter and more for a package but I will be so excited when I get them. On packages write "Religious Material" and never say the value is more than $10. It is important to write "Religious Material" because the country is very religious and the package should arrive in the condition that it was sent. Never say the value is more than $10 so they do not open it!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Everything you send will be greatly appreciated!

Katie Gottbreht/PCT
PEACE CORPS
P.O. Box 21527
Kitwe, Zambia

After training is completed and I pass my tests, I will be moved out of Kitwe and will get a new address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home